D7X Cordura Drysuit
Since it’s introduction the Waterproof D7 has been the prime choice of drysuit within the advanced diving community. Even though the Waterproof D7 was a modern and extremely well-performing drysuit, the R&D at Waterproof decided to give it a major overhaul. Recent development in material and enhanced polymer science has made it possible to perfect the Waterproof D7 concept.
Changes were made to make diving in challenging environments a more pleasurable and effortless experience.
A reshaped and slimmer fit resulting in a less bulky drysuit. New longer and curved zipper, placed higher up on the shoulder to enhance upper body movement as well as providing effortless donning and doffing in an effort to boost the overall diving experience. The zipper is protected by an improved Outer Coil Zipper No.10 with fabric backing, ensuring the functionality of the drysuit and safety of the diver.
Wrist seals are equipped with the SI TECH QCS ring system optimised for the use of the ULTIMA dry glove system.
Improved boots utilising a newly researched and hardcore tested rubber formula. In addition, the rest of the external add-ons like pockets and abrasion areas have received a well-deserved face-lift, making the Waterproof D7X the most modern drysuit on the market.
- Heavy Duty Cordura Reinforced Front-Zip Tri-Lam
- Complete outer-lining in Cordura Textile, providing exceptional abrasion and tear resistance.
- Anatomical Sculpting. Reshaped and slimmer fit - less bulky and more movability
- Longer and curved BDM Metal-dryzipper for easy entrance and enhanced upper body movement.
- Telescope Torso - adjustable fit
- Neoprene Warmneck and Warm Cuffs
- ISS Integrated Silicone Seals. Equipped with preinstalled exchangeable silicone seals in both neck and wrist.
- Si-Tech Quick Neck. Works with silicone, latex & neoprene seals
- Si-Tech QCS Oval Ring System. Works with silicone & latex seals
- Dual convertable Power Pockets - easily choose between huge capacity or slim profile pockets. Equipped with a lid grip, stainless steal D-rings and double cord loops.
- Improved DuPontTM Kevlar® fiber reinforced Boots with new hardcore tested rubber formula.
- PU Embossing in the back for abrasion protection
- Strong and flexible knee-reinforcement made of DuPontTM Kevlar® fiber
- Reflective logo in the neck
- H1 5/7mm Hood with double vent H.A.V.S technology
- Waterproof 1000 Cordura bag
- Spare kit of Silicne Seals & Tool
- Si-Tech Valves / Low pressure hose / Suspenders
* Size 3XL & 3XL/t+ has larger wrist rings. These do not fit the Ultima DGS System, but fit the Quick Glove system from SI TECH